Last updated March 5, 2021
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information you give to us: In short: We collect personal information that you voluntarily disclose to us, which might include your name, address, phone number and/or email address, payment information, and security data. When you relay an interest in garnering information about our products and services, when you participate in our services, and when you contact us for other purposes, we collect personal information that you voluntarily give to us in order to properly and effectively assist you with your needs. The personal information you provide to us depends on the purpose for which you contact us, the context of interactions with us and the Services you request, choices you make and the products and features you use. Some examples of such information include publicly available personal information such as nicknames, first, maiden, and last name, phone numbers (personal and business), email addresses (personal and business), and similar information. Our confidential system also may collect credentials you provide to us like passwords, password hints, and similar security information used to access accounts and websites with authentication. Please note that all personal information you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate. Please notify us of any changes to your personal information so we can continue to serve you efficiently.
Information automatically collected:
In Short: Some non-identifying information, like your IP address and/or browser and device type, is collected automatically when you visit our website or Services. Certain information is collected automatically when you visit, use, or browse our website, or Services. This information includes device and usage information like IP address, which browser was used, device characteristics, your operating system, language preferences, referring URLs and links, country, location, and other technical information. This information does not personally identify you, and is used to maintain the security and operation of our services and to maintain the integrity of our internal reporting and analytics.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
In short: We use your information for legitimate business interests, to provide you with the services and products for which you contact us, to enter into and perform a contract with you, to garner your consent, and to remain in compliance with legal obligations.
We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Information you voluntarily provide to us and information automatically collected via Services is used for business purposes, which are described below. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use your personal information to:
- send you marketing information when in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. Marketing information might include product, service, and new feature information.
- send you notifications regarding changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the website or Services.
- develop and display content and advertising customized to interests you have voluntarily relayed to us, and/or location to measure its effectiveness.
- administer prize draws and competitions when you voluntarily elect to participate in such activities.
- request feedback and contact you about your use of our Services.
- enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, legal reasons, and contractual reasons.
- respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- provide you with services you have requested.
- respond to user inquiries and/or offer support to you, should you contact us with an issue you have with the use of our website or Services.
We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information so that it is not associated with individual users and does not include personal information.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In short: We will only share your information when necessary, with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to carry out business obligations. We may process or share your data for the following legal reasons:
- If you give us specific consent to use your information for a specific purpose.
- When it is necessary to fulfill legitimate business obligations and interests.
- To fulfill the terms of a contract we have entered into with you.
- When we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential policy violations, suspected fraud, potential threats to the safety of any person, illegal activities, as evidence in litigation in which we are involved, or other vital interests.
More specifically, we may also share your personal information in the following situations:
- When third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents perform services for us or on our behalf who require access to such information to do that work. This might include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing. Select third parties may use tracking technology on the website or Services to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- During negotiations of, or in connection with a merger, sale of company assets, financing, business transfers, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- To serve ads via third-party advertising companies when you visit the website or Services, who may use information about your visits to our website(s) and other websites using tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
5. GOOGLE MAPS
6. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
7. HOW YOUR INFORMATION STAYS SAFE
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the security of all personal information we process. However, please keep in mind that we do not have control over the internet itself, and cannot guarantee that the internet in and of itself is 100% secure. As such, transmission of personal information to and from our website or Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment. When we no longer have an ongoing legitimate business need to retain your personal information, we will delete it or, if this is not possible (for example, if your information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM MINORS
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website or Services, you attest that you are 18 or over, or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. Upon the discovery that information from users under the age of 18 has been collected, accounts will be deactivated, and measures will be implemented to delete that data. If you become aware of any data we have collected from minors younger than 18, please contact us.
9. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
10. COOKIES, TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, AND DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Cookies and similar technologies:
11. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about personal data (if any) that was disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, along with the names and addresses of such parties in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us. If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with our website or Services, you have the right to request removal of data that you publicly post on the Services. To do so, please contact us and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely removed from our systems.
12. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
13. TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us or call our office.
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form through our website. We will respond to your request within 30 days.